Follow these steps to allow Concatenate Range to operate properly:
1. Before installing Concatenate Range, ensure the ConcatenateRange.zip file is not being blocked by Windows: right-click the ConcatenateRange.zip file, select Properties. If you see an Unblock button, click the Unblock button, then click OK:
3. In the left pane, select Trust Center, then click Trust Center Settings…:
4. In the left pane, select Add-ins. Uncheck Disable all Application Add-ins. It is recommended to also uncheck Require Application Add-ins to be signed by Trusted Publisher, otherwise you will be prompted to enable the Concatenate Range add-in:
5. Close and re-open Office.
6. If prompted to enable two Concatenate Range add-ins, click Enable this add-in…, then click OK: